Saturday, May 14, 2011

EOC Week 6: Me x 3


Almost every person has at least one brand of a product that they always buy and will rarely buy another brand of that product. It is something that they value and they like buying it. I have a few brands that I prefer to purchase over others. One of the brands that I buy is Old Spice deodorant. I like using Old Spice and will rarely buy anything else. Even if I go to the store to buy it and it is not there, I will either wait and buy it from another store, or buy it at another time. It is the deodorant I have become used to, and I like wearing it. I even prefer the buying the actual Old Spice brand compared a knock off Old Spice brand. I like the smell of it, and feel that other people like the way I smell when I wear it.
Another brand that I prefer to purchase is Asics running shoes. I will purchase other brands of running shoes, but if I ever need a new pair of running shoes, Asics are the first brand of shoes that I look at. I’ve always known Asics to be one of the best running shoes. I have liked almost every pair of shoes that I have purchased from Asics and I love using them. They have always been very comfortable to me and I have always loved wearing them to run in.
I have also always purchased Apple products. I currently own an iPhone and an iMac. I have also purchased an iPod multiple times. I love Apple products and the type of company that Apple is. Almost every time I have gone into Apple, I have had fairly good service. They treat their customers well and it shows that they know what they are doing. I like using their products, and I will probably always use them.

No comments:

Post a Comment