Thursday, April 7, 2011

EOC Week 1: Great Customer Service

Depending on where you go, customer service can be either really good or really bad. About 6 months ago, when I bought a computer from an apple store, I had a great experience. The employee who sold me the computer was a really nice guy. He helped me out with exactly what I was looking for. I already knew which computer I wanted, and when I talked to the guy, he didn’t convince me to spend just a little extra, but he tried to convince me to spend less money on a different computer. It might not have been quite as good of a computer, but when I told him what I wanted, he knew it might be a better idea to spend less money and buy another computer. It was almost a thousand dollars cheaper. Not only did he help me out with what I needed, but he also threw in a couple things for free, like an extra keyboard, and I never even asked for him to do anything like that. The guy was definitely a great employee, or at least I thought so. Not only did he help me out as a customer, but it also seemed like he was trying to get to know me and connect with me on a personal level. I can tell that Apple takes care of their customers a lot. Almost every time I go to an Apple store, the employees are really great and the customer service is amazing. Even when I called the customer service hotline, they treated my good. I already am an Apple customer, but had this been my first experience, it definitely would not be my last.

No comments:

Post a Comment